- white cardstock or cardstock in a lighter colour
- fabric scraps or felt scraps
- glue stick
- needle and thread or sewing machine
- printer to print out template
Once you've printed the template onto cardstock:
- Cut the cards in two along the dotted line.
- Cut out triangles from scrap fabric or use felt. You'll have to eyeball the size of your triangles and try out different sizes and shapes. My triangles were about 1.5 cm by 2 cm.
- Glue the triangles in a row just slightly above the light grey line. I found that just a tiny dab from a glue stick was enough to keep the triangles in place while I sewed.
- Either using a sewing machine or hand sewing, stitch along the grey line. You should be stitching the triangle pieces along the top, which will secure them in place.
- If you want to line your cards, cut paper slightly smaller than the cardstock and glue into place inside the card.
Voila! A lovely bunting card to celebrate any occasion. For the blue card above I just free-styled two rows of bunting.
Download the PDF template here!