The Tart Trick

Note to self: Clean the bathroom mirror before taking pictures of self. I am also wearing my pyjama pants I made. And you can't see my feet, but I am still wearing the socks. They are starting to smell.

I couldn't be happier with this sweater - it fits me! Of course this would happen because I told El all along it was hers, and I made it to fit her, not me. I know this kid inside and out. I just need to wait it out. She'll wear it twice tops, and then I can move in and snatch it back.

Next in queue:
Oh and this morning from 7 to 8:30, I watched The Queen, and I am head over heels in love with Tony and Lizzie. I may just watch it again tomorrow before everyone wakes up. And I am listening to Jose Gonzalez on the white sofa. I could listen to Heartbeats over and over, but now that I have his CD, I have some new favourites! I haven't gone on any shopping sprees, I simply picked up my holds from the library again. What would I do without the LPL?

Night, night.

N

1 comments:

Katherine said...

Buttony turned out wonderfully! I hope you're right about snatching it back.

And the sock thing is pretty funny. Liam just got a copy of Smelly Socks by Robert Munsch. You better watch out. ; )