Wedding Bells

I'm not sure how it got by me, but I have a wedding to attend tomorrow night, and I haven't a stitch to wear, my hair is here, there and everywhere, and at this point, it's gonna have to be cash in a card. Sweet.

The camera is definitely busted, so it will be some time before I can throw up some pics. Perhaps it's time to go through the archives and search out some gems. I looked up my receipt from the camera, and we only bought it 13 months ago. Ugh.

In other news, I have finished watching the first 12 episodes of Freaks and Geeks, and B's new favourite song is Joan Jett's Bad Reputation. You should see her shake and dance to this. What 5-year old loves Joan Jett? That kid is gonna be a real punk like her sister! I guess I was never meant to have sweet, sugary, little princess-like daughters. My mum probably thinks I have it coming to me, but I swear to Todd, I was a pretty boring kid. I was the Freak and the Geek. Or the Geeky Freak, or the Freaky Geek. Ask anyone.

I still have Jules et Jim hanging around, and I have a pot of chocolate coffee brewing, so I think I will lay back and get back to my SWS clapotis. Oh crap! The laundry - I nearly forgot. Must do that too. Maybe there's something in there I could wear . . .

N

1 comments:

Katherine said...

You are crackin' me up! The last few weddings I've been to have felt like that.

Sorry about your camera. If I were you, I'd forget the laundry. ; )