Convinced

Great post over the weekend. Very inspiring. You’ve convinced me to knit a lace ribbon scarf too with the sock yarn that I bought for the Woodland but frogged out of frustration. It’s just not a knitting in front of the tv project, and really, that’s the only time I knit. Actually, T and I have been off of the tv lately and it’s been great. It’s nice to just have the quiet or some nice music. Anyhow, your socks look really fantastic. I am so jealous. I am determined to learn how to knit socks. My family members WILL HAVE SOCKS THIS CHRISTMAS!!!

Our annual event is tomorrow, as is our interview with US Immigration. I am nervous about the interview even though we have nothing to hide. The USCIS just has a way of surprising you with things no matter how prepared you think you are. Wish me luck! I may barf at some point tomorrow.

I have completed a sleeve on the Hourglass. It took awhile because I was doing Magic Loop and kept getting those ugly ladders between the joining stitches on the round. I got it figured out and it seems as though this sweater will fit me, which I’m excited about. Bottom up raglan is not my favourite but I’m down with not having to seam anything on this sweater once it’s done except for a few kitchener stitches in the armpit.I was going to model the one sleeve but if you've ever tried to take a picture of your own arm, you know that it's difficult and the picture just ends up looking like a disembodied arm. And that's not cute.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your interview went well!

I'd love to do a knitted lace type project. I've got to find an easy one first. =)