A Family Outing

We started off our weekend with some flower shopping - the planters are all topped with potting soil, so we went to a local gardening store, and we went wild.
Everyone pitched in finding just the right flowers.
The girls love yellow, orange and white - and I admit it was coming along quite prettily. We found zinnias, daisies, and marigolds!

As with any usual family outing, things got silly. El with camera + B's need to pose = good times.

Oh, and Friday night, I hitched a ride with the blogless Alana and her mum and her husband, and we drove to New Hamburg to drop in to Shall We Knit for knitting and yarn shopping, and about ten of us sat around a dining room-sized table and sipped tea, ate handfuls of M&Ms, and just chatted with Sally Melville like it was any other ordinary night. I just barely kept my cool. She is super fabulous, tres chic and absolutely sweet in real life. I want to be just like her when I grow up!
How do you top that?
I'm just going to call it a night. Cheers!
N

1 comments:

knitty_kat said...

One of these freaking days I'll learn you to carry yer camera wid ya EVERYWHERE!!!