Biscuits du Citrouille a la Canelle


Once again, I found myself too lazy to go to the store to buy cookies for the girls' lunchboxes, so I found a cookie recipe to use up the canned pureed pumpkin that has been sitting in the refrigerator since Christmas.  Mmm . . .  Pumpkin Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.  Now I just have to pawn these puppies off as plain ol' oatmeal raisin to the littlest.   Please pray these are a hit 'cause I am much too lazy to bake more cookies.

N

PS.  I found the recipe in this book - mine's on loan from the library as are the majority of my books.  And yes, it's a children's cookbook.  So what?

3 comments:

Montreal Mama said...

Those look delicious!

My husband told me to stop baking for a while, as he gained 5 lbs over the holidays. He asked me for no more cookies for a while - darn!

LaurieM said...

Wha? Too lazy to buy cookies so you MADE them?

I'd just throw jam on a cracker and call that a cookie!!

knitty_kat said...

Dude - I need to find the time to keep checking out yer blog. You've been having fun playing with the camera haven't you?

Henry's class anyone?