Robyn of the beautiful Knit & Purl Mama blog and owner of Robyn's Nest (go treat yourself to some yarn!) has given us an award on her blog. Merci beaucoup! We are blushing with delight.
In no particular order, we would like to declare the following blogs as full of beauty - tollipop, inspired I am, resurrection fern, kindred crafters, bluebirdbaby, waking up in bavaria, and knitting like it's my job.
To accept this award, here are the rules:
- Thank the person who gave you the award
- Paste the award on your blog
- Link to the person who nominated you
- Tell 7 interesting things about yourself (see below)
- Nominate 7 blogs and post links
- Leave a comment on your nominated blogs to let them know (I'm kind of chicken about doing this. It's kind of like calling someone up and saying your name, and the person asking, "WHO?" It makes me really self conscious in the worst way. So I'll just leave this part to the fates. Seriously. See interesting fact #6.)
:: We LOVE Hawksley Workman. He sang to us at the Aeolian Hall late into the night once, and we fell head over heels.
:: We love grammar and language in the most ridiculous way.
:: We used to work at the same organization except I worked upstairs, and T worked downstairs. We weren't supposed to chat during work hours, so we emailed each other a lot. To this day, not a working day goes by when we don't email. So when T moved a million miles away, it's like she's still downstairs, and I'm upstairs.
:: We don't plan our posts at all. There have been a few times when we literally post within minutes of each other. It gives me goosebumps 'cause I'm pretty sure she yells out, "TWINS!!!" really loudly at the same time I do.
:: We can eat a lot of meat. Plates and bowls of meat. Don't believe me? Please see photographic evidence.
:: We could happily live like hermits and eat hermit cookies.
:: We can both speak, read, and write French. Alas, I do concur that her French is better than mine.