Christmas Knitting

These seed stitch bracelets from More Last Minute Knitted Gifts take an hour from start to finish.  They take just a titch of sock yarn, and they're so sweet.   I think they would make a lovely little last minute gift for a hip teenager.  Thankfully I have a hip teenager, and she has many friends.

N

PS. The bracelets were knit exactly the same except I stretched the bottom one when I was testing it out on my wrist without undoing it (like a lazy teenager).   Now you probably think I have chunky wrists.  I assure you they're normal-sized.  After I took this picture, I stretched the heck out of the top one, so now they look the same again.  Huzzah.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No hip teenagers in my life...but I still like these a lot. Perhaps I'm hip enough to wear one. I think i'll knit up a few after the holidays; not even close to finishing my holiday knitting. :/

knitty_kat said...

Dude. . . want to knit a cowl for me? I need it for Saturday.

LJ said...

I love those! I have never seen any knit bracelets before. What a great idea!

Knit and Purl Mama said...

Those are super cute! What a great idea.