Guest Appearance and Pom Poms


I'm so excited!  (Now I have the Pointer Sisters stuck in my head.)  I guest-blogged over at the Canadian Living craft blog today.  Thanks, Austen, for letting me ramble on about pom poms.  'Cause pom poms are where it's at.  And for those of you living in my vicinity - why wasn't today a snow day, eh???   It totally should have been a snow day.  Thankfully the children only have two more school days left until their holidays.  I'm looking forward to two weeks of vacation. :)  Think of all the crafting that's possible in two whole weeks!

N

4 comments:

violette said...

love your pompom tutorial up on the Canadian Living Craft section.....such fun. You have a lovely writing style too!

Love, violette

LJ said...

I love those pom-poms! Congrats on your guest blogging! I think I'd like to make some pom-poms too.

Knit and Purl Mama said...

That's pretty cool you got to guest blog! Love the pom poms! I need to find something to deck out in pom poms!

Tara said...

Love the pom poms. I had been hoping to make a pom pom garland this year as well but I only have one pom pom. One pom pom does not a garland make. I used the finger method and found it pretty easy. I'm going to read your tutorial now and see how you do it. Thanks for your visit earlier.