Family Meeting


Inspired by this post, I called a meeting of the minds - big and small.  We compiled a list of all that we want to do and see in December.  Once we got started, there was no stopping us.  Here's our holiday agenda in no particular order although some thing naturally come before others:
  • decorate a gingerbread house
  • get a tree
  • decorate the tree
  • baking extravaganza (the littlest likes these and the eldest likes these)
  • build a snowman
  • wrap gifts
  • go ice skating (LOTS) in the park, at the market, at Storybook, at the arena
  • craft night (I admit that this suggestion got plenty of groaning, but I persisted)
  • listen to lots of holiday music
  • clean and sort and donate
  • two school Christmas concerts
  • tour of lights
  • two family turkey dinners on-site and two family dinner off-site
  • playdates up the wazoo
  • pizza and bowling night
  • wearing our pyjamas and sweats for days on end
Oh yeah, and it's Friday!  I must go make a new banner.

N

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE your list. Maybe we'll see you at the skating rink. :)

LaurieM said...

How on earth will you get it all done!?

I've been working on simplifying my Christmases because otherwise I get all stressed out. So I guess that's why I have that reaction to your list. I hope you and your family have a ton of fun!

Balkan Style Bloggers said...

Ah, Laurie! Good point! We will be doing little bits at a time. And I expect that many things will be done together, and I have two weeks off at Christmas!! :)

OzB said...

Can you be my new Mummy? LOL. Love your list! Hope you have a tonne of fun :-)

knitty_kat said...

I seriously need to get my skates sharpened so I can stalk you guys!

Knit and Purl Mama said...

Great list! Love the new blog banner!

I am house bound (Csection) and I fear going out of my mind. I hate being stuck on relying on other people to get around.