Happy Fr'Aidez

I now have two sleeves and the left front of my Aidez cardigan complete.  This project is moving along nicely thanks to the bulky yarn.  Have I mentioned that it feels like dryer lint?  Someone needs to spin that shizzle and make themselves bazillionaires 'cause I'd buy it.  Dryer lint is gold to touch.  I'm always sad to throw it away.  I should collect it and stuff pillows with it or sumpin'- sumpin'.  I'm sure if I googled ways to recycle your dryer lint, I'd come up with a mountain of ideas.  Oh dear.  I was right.   Apparently you could stuff your bra amongst 21,000 other links.

Just some stuff to get you thinking on this super freezy Friday.

N

4 comments:

Debbie said...

I was going to say...just throw it in your compost - that's what we do. I'll though I've also considered spinning it. :)

And thank you for all the knitting inspiration. I LOVE that we share a love of that craft. I'm making this cardigan...not yet - but soon. I can't wait to share what I've been working on. Probably later this weekend. Enjoy yours, Friend. xo

Anonymous said...

ps -where did you get this yarn? did you have it in your stash because I know it's DC. I love it though. Would love to find some. Ah, Rowan.

Tara said...

I'm with Debbie. I throw our lint in the compost heap but I have heard of making clay from it. The sweater looks beautiful. And yes, it was one cold day here too.

Knit and Purl Mama said...

I love that bulky yarn makes knits go faster! :)