Heart Garland


Inspired by the heart garlands over at house on hill road, I got to work and made one.   My intent would be to make a gazillion, but time hasn't been on my side.   It's on my to-do list for now.  May this serve as a reminder.  To be honest, this little string of hearts only took a few minutes, but I made it a lot longer by gluing sheets of scrapbook wrong sides together so that the hearts were patterned on both sides.  Next time, I plan to embrace the white (wrong) sides, and save myself an hour of gluing and drying.   It really is as simple as cutting heart shapes free-hand and stitching them together with the sewing machine, and hanging it with tape.

Valentine's Day Decorating Music Mix:
Air hugs,
N

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I love Coeur de Pirate.

And those garlands are really sweet too. I have a garland in mind for our living room window...just have to get it done. *sigh* There is just never enough time. xo

WildflowerWool said...

Thanks for the idea. Yours looks great!

knitty_kat said...

(crosses fingers) keep that V-day stuff to yerself. Unless of course B's got one for me ;)

Gigi said...

Sweet garland and love the music --everything sounds better in French, non?

Knit and Purl Mama said...

What a cute garland!

Hope you had a happy Vday!