Block Party

The Drops cardigan is coming along. I had all of the pieces out blocking over the weekend on big sheets of bubble wrap.
Because of the bulkiness of the yarn it took three whole days to dry. I was able to sew up the shoulder seams last night and cast on for the collar. I was a little scared of the seaming, and this sweater has lots of it, but I came across these helpful instructions on seaming together cast off edges. I think it turned out decently for my first try. Hopefully this cardigan will be done in the next couple of days---just in time for the warm weather, when I wont need to wear it!

2 comments:

~RaenWa~ said...

I am seriosuly afraid to try clothing other then socks lol I can't wait to see it all put together

Katherine said...

That sweater is going to be beautiful. I can't wait to see it on you.