Anyways, the littlest and I have been all over the countryside the past two days.
- We've been to the beach and been sunburnt.
- We've flown a kite all over a close by field, and now we're pros.
- We've skipped in the driveway, and although it took nearly an hour, she managed to get jump rope four times in a row (I did eleven, but could have easily jumped more had the rope been longer and not had to hunch over while jumping!)
- We've been to a garden centre and smelled all the flowers.
- We've been to the doctor's and got some eye drops.
- We ate a chocolate bunny for dinner. Well, not me. But she did, and I let her 'cause those eye drops really sting, and I still want to be the funnest mum.
- We drove fast, and we drove slow. I never did find a happy medium for her. She's a horrible backseat driver.
- We completely tired ourselves out, and someone needs a bath!