Eight

Today you're 8.    I love you just the way you are.
  • You make friends everywhere.
  • You make the most boring task fun.
  • You like simple food.
  • You dress good.
  • You give life to books.
  • You ooze excitement.
  • You leave drawings everywhere.
  • You dance and sing unabashedly.
  • You hold your own with your teenaged sister.
  • You say thanks, and I want to thank YOU.
  • You let me hug you as much as I want.
  • You go with the flow.
  • You LOVE parties and vanilla cake and balloons.
  • You make us all happy.
You rock. 

Love Mum

PS.  You were most excited today about no longer being legally required to ride in a car seat.  How do you wrap up a gift like that? :)

5 comments:

AMY-of-all-trades said...

So adorable! The connection with my mother is incredibly strong, just as yours seems to be with your wee one. I hope to cherish my time with my daughter in November just as much as you do, Nadine.

Love the love!

A

Knit and Purl Mama said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HER!

Wow, no more car seat! That's a big deal!

LaurieM said...

Happy Birthday Bee. I hope you have a fabulously good birthday including a nice road trip sitting right on the seat. :)

knitty_kat said...

The car seat thing totally rocks. Tell her we'll have to go for a joy ride now! ;p

OzB said...

Happy birthday Bee!

That's a lovely post Nadine :-) You two are precious :-)