It's fantasy time

As in fantasy football. I made these cupcakes last year for Mr. T's football draft party and they were a big hit with the drafters so I made them again this year. Did I mention that I hate football? I don't even like being in the same room as football. I think there's something about how slow the game is combined with how silly people look while playing it is what bothers me most. But football shaped Oreo truffles atop a cupcake with"grass" frosting is right up my alley.And I suppose one good thing about the football season starting up is that I can go back to shopping at Target on Sunday afternoons and the store will be virtually empty. Leisurely cruises down the aisles of my favourite Super Target can be had once more. Now that's my fantasy.

2 comments:

Knit and Purl Mama said...

Those look yummy!

Heather said...

Oh I love this! Football is a big deal in my husband's world, and I should do something to mark the occasion tonight.