Earth Hour 2009

Just a reminder that this Saturday, March 28 at 8:30 your local time is Earth Hour. Turn out your llights, turn off the TV or whatever you plan on doing to participate in this global event. To see if your city is participating or for ideas on what you can do , click on the picture above to read more. This is the first time Mr. T and I are participating. It would've been nice to go outside for a night time stroll and look at the stars but Minneapolis is calling for snow (yikes! What happened to spring?!) so I think we will just light some candles, read a book and do some knitting. What will you be doing on Earth Hour?

4 comments:

Balkan Style Bloggers said...

Good REMINDER!!!! Maybe I will knit by candle light and kick the kids off the screens – maybe play some SEQUENCE!!!!

Adriana said...

Thanks for blogging about this. I work at WWF so I love seeing people getting involved with Earth Hour :)

OrangeHeroMama said...

ooooh sequence!! awesome game!!
Hmm..i will be just getting home from a birthday party and trying to put the kids to bed so I'm not sure i can participate this year...I'll probably do it at 9:30-10:30 though(does that count??)to feel that i at least tried.

c.Rachel said...

Sounds like a "go to bed early night."
Or like Orangeheromama, I'll get the kids to bed then observe it the next hour.