Spring Tunic


Hot off the needles, I present to you B's new spring cap-sleeved tunic! I used a bulky cotton acrylic blend that I bought in Ohio. Hurray for souvenir yarn! It's soft and super comfy. This free pattern knit up in a jiffy. I'm talking a couple days of lazy daisy knitting. I will be making more. B wants another with long(er) sleeves.
Today she has requested a skirt to accompany the shirt. She found a sparkly gold light-weight linen fabric at the sewing shop, and I am thrilled that she has entrusted me with this mission. Oui, oui. This is her new response to everything that requires a 'yes'. Oui, oui, Madame. Tout suite.
Happy Sunday, everyone!

N

7 comments:

LaurieM said...

Very cute! It suits her to a T.

Salihan said...

Lovely tunic! I like the long ribbed collar. Gives the tunic an interesting detail. Very nice! me@salihan.com

OrangeHeroMama said...

OMG!!! That is GORGEOUS!!!! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!

c.Rachel said...

Very nice indeed. Don't you love it when they ask you to make something for them?

Katherine said...

Zut alors, I LOVE it! (In fact, I queued it a few weeks ago - great minds). Lovely girl there, Madame.

Lupie said...

Just beautiful and on my must do list!

Montreal Mama said...

Oh, that's super cute!