A New Set of Balls

"Balls!" said the Queen, "if I had them I'd be the King!"

Dryer balls that is. I finally got around to making these DIY dryer balls following the instructions found here. It's a good way to use up those leftover pieces of wool that you feel bad throwing out so you keep them and they accumulate and you've already made too many pompoms so you don't know what else to do with them. Anyway, they were very easy to make and nice to look at and that's all I can report at the moment, as I haven't had the chance to use them in the dryer yet. I like the idea of these dryer balls because they're suppose to cut down on dryer time and make your clothes nice and soft without using chemical fabric softeners or those dryer sheets. So really, it's a win-win situation and don't we all love winning?

4 comments:

Montreal Mama said...

I am damn curious to try some!

OrangeHeroMama said...

WHAT?! I've never heard of this before!!! Must google this...

thanks for the tip! :D

~RaenWa~ said...

Those looks cool I may have to try & make some

Balkan Style Bloggers said...

I reread this post and laughed out loud at the Queen! Could you be more genius???? Seriously though. How do you think these things up??