The honeymoon's over

But it was great while it lasted!


From left to right: Eiffel Tower, me in front of Oscar Wilde's tomb in Paris, Sagrada Familia in Barcelona, our lunch time view in Barcelona, Italy's independence day, ruins in Ancient Rome, tourist madness at Trevi Fountain

It's nice to be back in my own bed but boy do I miss the pastries in Paris! I even have some crafty things to post about from the trip but that will have to wait until the laundry gets done and my body clock gets back on Minnesota time. Good to be back!

3 comments:

Balkan Style Bloggers said...

Welcome back, my friend! Very lovely pictures. That view in Barcelona looks RICH. Can you imagine getting to see that every day?

c.Rachel said...

Looking forward to more trip posts. Whites...colors...get-er-done! =)

Montreal Mama said...

Looks like a great/fun trip!