Ninja For Hire




I returned home from work today to find that two ninjas had replaced my girls. All day they studied up on ninjas - like ninja rules and ninja tools. They watched Wendy Wu and made origami ninja stars. I believe the littlest even has a new ninja name. Last week she had to come up with a Secret Agent name, and she came up with Secret Agent Yellow Chicken Nugget. I can't even pronounce the ninja name, so you're out of luck on that one. I think when I left for work this morning, the kids held ninjas in high regard, but now ninjas are being fanatically idolized. I've been told they're practically mythical!! Excellent. Did you know that ninjas ate and drank very little to avoid washroom breaks while they were undercover? Oh and the skills! The Bee has a good idea what she needs now to build up her resume. Her big sister, on the other hand, has a future in photography and must be credited with the images above. Good lord!

N

2 comments:

~RaenWa~ said...

Great pics I have always wanted to learn origami. I will have to try out these stars.

Montreal Mama said...

Your daughter is so cute.

I've always wanted to learn origami!