30 Days of Happiness: Football

Ok, so maybe I don't like football. Perhaps I even strongly dislike football and all of the hype that goes along with it. I don't really get why grown men tackle and hurt each other or why they keep bending over and then two seconds later the game stops yet again. But it's almost fall and some guy by the name of Brett Favre has finally decided to come and play for my (current) home town and this is a big deal. Who knows how far the Vikings will go this season now that they have obtained Mr. Favre? I'm not sure if I'm going to hang out every Sunday afternoon, Monday night and a few Thursdays to find out, however, I did suggest to Mr. T that we host this year's fantasy football draft party. Although this may sound quite contrary to what I have just told you about my dislike for the sport, I had other plans. I wanted to make these.And then I wanted to put these on top of them.How adorable is this? Enough to make me want football season to roll around again? Maybe not but certainly enough to make our guests swoon and that makes me happy.

4 comments:

Balkan Style Bloggers said...

Beyonce's video has nothing on these football truffles.

OzB said...

Oh but these are superb! What a fantastic job you did on them. Wasted on footballers though [hehehe].

Bluebirdbaby said...

Those are great!!! The grass is amazing! Glad to see you're enjoying the 30 days of happiness! Yay!

Montreal Mama said...

I got the same cupcake stand. I love it. The one time I use it - for Mack's first birthday - it's the hottest day ever and the icing melted right down all the cupcakes (which had elmo edible candies on them) I was sooooooooo disappointed.