30 Days of Happiness :: Knitting

I haven't knit a stitch in days, and for the last two weeks, I have attempted to cast on for the Tangled Yoke Cardigan. Today, I declared my failed attempts a sure sign that the Tangled Yoke was not to be. Just yet, that is. So I found the Placed Cable Aran pullover in the same magazine, and I just happened to have seven skeins of Cascade 220 in a very similar shade. I enlisted the Bee to help me wind a few cakes, and I have already knit over three inches of the front. This one is going to fly off the needles. I can feel it. And with that, I am happily knitting away. Another reason I'm so happy is that we may very well spend the next week eating leftover vanilla cake. : )

N

3 comments:

Lupie said...

I love Cascade 220 and think it will be nice for this sweater.

OzB said...

Lovely sweater N. You should be able to crank that one out fairly quickly :-)

Montreal Mama said...

What a beautiful pattern. Can't wait to see what you do with it.