Sitting and Knitting

My sweater is coming along very nicely, and I woudn't be surprised if it is ready to wear soon. The front, back and sleeves are blocking, and I am oddly excited about seaming and picking up stitches for the cowl neck. Finishing has never been my forte. There's still a hemlock ring blanket stuffed in a drawer somewhere around here. While I wait for the pieces to dry, I found an old single knit sock from last summer in yet another drawer, and I found some needles and cast on the second matching sock for some mindless ribbing and travel knitting. Just the right project for catching up on season five of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Did I ever tell you that my cousin went to Sweet Dee and Mac's real life wedding? That would have been brilliant.

N

1 comments:

Montreal Mama said...

The cabling on that sweater is lovely! I can't wait to see a picture of you wearing it!!