Death By Chocolate

Hey T,

B's new saying is 'We're doomed.' She sprinkles nearly every conversation had with it. Could she be right? Are we all doomed? If I have another chocolate egg or church window, my figure is doomed. If E's friend, Sam succeeds in taking over the world with her evil robots, then planet Earth is doomed. If Costco keeps upping the price of our favourite nacho chips, our guacamole is doomed. It goes on and on and on.

I read both arguments on the needle sets. What are their guarantees on the sets? Can you buy replacement pieces easily? I would prefer the aluminum myself, but the Denise set does have quite the reputation amongst bloggers. $50 either set isn't too bad considering one pair of Addis will cost you at least $20! I say go for it. I forgot to pick up wedding shower invites AGAIN! This wedding shower crap is doomed!

I am nearly half finished the feather and fan baby blanket. I would take a picture of it, but white is really crappy to photograph. You are just going to have to trust me on this one. The snow is melting off the grass today, but mainly due to the sun - it's still really cold. Mitten cold. Enjoy your tulips - what a lovely gift!

N

0 comments: