Thank Goodness it's Friday

Hey T,

I promised you the pattern for the blanket that I have in progress, and here it is, finally!

Baby Ripple Blanket Pattern
VERY EASY
I used several balls of bulky acrylic yarn and a long 6.5 mm circular needle.

Cast on 132 sts.
Row 1 (right side) Knit.
Row 2 K3, purl to last 3 sts, k3.
Row 3 K3, *[k2tog] 3 times, [yo, k1] 6 times, [k2tog] 3 times; repeat from * to last 3 sts, k3.
Row 4 Knit.
Repeat rows 1-4 until piece measures however long you want it. Bind off all sts. Weave in ends.

I am nearly finished my blanket, but the weather outside is warming up, and I am afraid I won't be inside knitting as much any longer. I must tidy the garden, go for long walks (my winter body needs some toning), and I have a pile of must-reads. Next week is Screens Off Week, and B is so excited. That's something to hold on to!

N

0 comments: